Click the link to see the radius from the centre of Ipswich, within which we will eat all our food and drink from in the 30 days of September.
This challenge is brought to you by Transition Ipswich.Check out the website for more on us. We do not have members, just people taking part, so join in.
- More information to explain what this 30 mile local food challenge is
- The guidelines for the challenge.
- Info for and about Local suppliers, retailers, producers, pubs etc
- How to register you interest in taking part
- share the challenge with a team (i.e 1 week each)
- Our sponsorship idea (not money) get sponsors to cook you a local food meal
- Carrot mobbing. pledging to support producers and retailers who who us.
- We can put a map up here for your village, town or group. Copy what we have done.
- Events leading up to the September Month of local food. Press Launch on May 12th at Green Ideas Day at Friends Meeting House in Ipswich.
- Watch the Transition Ipswich blog fill up as we start realising that milk, butter and some essentials become sought after.
For contact information and questions please leave a comment and we will get back to you.